FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » database or disk is full: HY000
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
database or disk is full: HY000 [message #165369] Thu, 09 June 2011 10:03 Go to previous message
tux99   Switzerland
Since I updated the Centos server (5.6) with the latest patches (yum update) and then rebooted the server I'm getting the following error from fudforum (3.0.1) each time an email from a ML arrives to be inserted into the forum:
Jun  5 07:26:28 london1 logger: (/var/www/fud-mageia/include/theme/default/db.inc:202<br />
Jun  5 07:26:28 london1 logger: /var/www/fud-mageia/include/theme/default/isearch.inc:70<br />
Jun  5 07:26:28 london1 logger: /var/www/fud-mageia/include/theme/default/imsg_edt.inc:441<br />
Jun  5 07:26:28 london1 logger: /var/www/fud-mageia/scripts/maillist.php:558<br />
Jun  5 07:26:28 london1 logger: ) database or disk is full: HY000<br />
Jun  5 07:26:28 london1 logger: Query: INSERT INTO fud30_index (word_id, msg_id) SELECT id, 12840 FROM fud
30_search WHERE word IN('Ahmad','Samir','écrit','June','wrote','Anssi','Hannula','Currently','our','flash-p
layer-plugin','pkg','only','built','bit','the','adobe','build','still','horribly','out','date','However','
this','problematic','for','users','installing','cumbersome','nonfree32','media','not','added','and','addin
g','would','very','nice','list','already','way','too','cluttered','One','option','x86','package','that','a
ctually','contains','flash','player','note','description','with','dependency','nspluginwrapper','When','pr
oper','released','replaced','suggests','think','I''ve','never','seen','work','might','box','setup','though
','Usually','install','plugin','either','use','browser','konqueror','which','uses','KDE4','wrapper','watch
','content','you','should','done','add','much','confusion','Sorry','hit','Send','fast','Not','but','it''s'
,'hackish','skeleton','will','download','rpm','closed-source','binary','blob','have','just','instal
Jun  5 07:26:28 london1 logger: led','Mageia','Flash','quite','painless','from','Adobe','site','Cheers','M
arc')<br />
Jun  5 07:26:28 london1 logger: Server Version: 3.3.6<br />

Obviously the data is always different but the error is always the same.

The disk is defnitely not full:
# df
Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/xvda 15997904 992064 14355724 7% /

And I don't use a real database, only sqlite.

I didn't do any fudforum related changes.

Can someone please suggest what I need to do to fix this?

Many thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2011 10:14]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message