FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Converters » phpbb3 conversion to 3.03RC1 - stuck (Migration Assistant and 3.03 RC1??)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: phpbb3 conversion to 3.03RC1 - stuck [message #166072 is a reply to message #166071] Sun, 11 September 2011 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ShineOn is currently offline  ShineOn   United States
Thanks for the quick fix for the hack_id thing.

WRT the avatar path issue - could it be because the phpbb3 avatar gallery has subfolders and not images at the phpbb3 config avatar gallery path? The config avatar_gallery_path setting is 'images/avatars/gallery' and the path has multiple folders with the avatar images in those folders, sort of like this:

... /phpbb3/images/avatars/gallery/<folder1>/<avatar images>
... /phpbb3/images/avatars/gallery/<folder2>/<avatar images>
etc.
<edit> never mind - I think I understand... I am checking now to see if the skipped avatars even exist in the source path. They may just be in the database...

<edit> checking things out after conversion I see this in the Avatar management panel:
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/shineon/html/smfud/adm/admavatar.php on line 256

Related or not? I'm running RC2 still, not knowing if the migration assistant for RC2 will work OK with the released 3.0.3... was planning to run the upgrade script after conversion...

[Updated on: Sun, 11 September 2011 19:50]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message