FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Fud Forum Template (Style or CSS)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Fud Forum Template [message #166066 is a reply to message #166011] Sun, 11 September 2011 05:48 Go to previous message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
I think I found your issue! During the upgrade to 3.0.3 final release I found among the many redundant i18 images and other redundant files at least one unused copy of "slate blue" which reflected an overly large header as in your image.

I had to go to the theme directory to delete the files manually then rebuild the correct theme using the correct tmpls in order to correct it!

I suggest you do the same, I'm guessing you have a header for one theme combined with the CSS or the override for another in your theme directory (See naudefj's comment above).

After deleting the offending theme go to Template Editor> create a template set based on path info> go to Theme Manager> add a new theme based on the new template set you just created!

If this theme is intended to be different than the default copy the needed files from that themes "thm" directory into it! (I copied i18/img/eng, /images, and /tmpl/forum.css.tmpl for a twilight theme)

Rebuild and test!

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message