FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Announcements » FUDforum 3.0.3 released (Happy birthday to FUDforum and Wikipedia!)  () 3 Votes
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: FUDforum 3.0.3 released [message #166120 is a reply to message #166060] Mon, 19 September 2011 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
naudefj wrote on Thu, 15 September 2011 03:40
Thanks Dr. Deejay!
It great to hear that at least one person appreciates the effort we've put into it.
Oh we appreciate it Frank we've just been busy upgrading and "testing furiously" at any rate congratulations on another forum milestone.

naudefj wrote on Fri, 09 September 2011 16:16
Sites that use custom themes may also need to sync their templates with that of the default template set (we now use HTML5 and some messages were changed/split up).Frank

Good advice! I found dozens of old template sets and hundreds of unneeded files, headers, CSS, language images in different color hues etc in my installations.
Rather than sift through and manually sync them I simply copied the whole "thm" directory from a new installation, deleted the "thm" directory from each of my installations and uploaded the saved "thm' directory to them.

That means I'll need to redo my customizations but that's a small price to pay for using the finest forum software available.

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FUDforum 3.0.3RC2 released
Next Topic: Second Translation Rally at #translatewiki
Goto Forum: