FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Plugins and Code Hacks » LDAP Plugin Enhancements (Updated!)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: LDAP Plugin Enhancements (Updated!) [message #167818 is a reply to message #167111] Tue, 09 October 2012 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
andy_scouser is currently offline  andy_scouser   United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Im wondering whether anybody uses this plugin? I have access to an LDAP to authenticate some users to and it works great, thanks multitool. Is there a way I can modify the code to check not only the cn of the user but also the gidnumber of the user please?

the required ldapsearch im after would be something like

# ldapsearch -h ldap1 -x -b ou=people,dc=office,dc=private "(&(uid=bigbadbob)(gidNumber=1001))"

im assuming id need to modify the ldap.plugin within my /var/www/FUDforum/plugins/ldap/ directory. Any line beginning $search would know doubt need changing...but im guessing at the syntax, i really do need to learn php dont I..

original: //$search = ldap_search($connection, $ini['LDAP_DN'], $ini['LDAP_UID'] .'='. $login);
idiots attempt: $search = ldap_search($connection, $ini['LDAP_DN'], '"(&(gidnumber=1001)(' . $ini['LDAP_UID'] .'='. $login . '))"');

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: fudforum debugging output >>File
Next Topic: Adding References: header to mailing list emails
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-