FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » I have a problem logging in to my new forum. (The login doesn't work and my captcha "image" has dissapeared)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
I have a problem logging in to my new forum. [message #167047] Wed, 18 April 2012 07:45 Go to previous message
Kelly is currently offline  Kelly   United States
Hi I'm hoping someone can help me. I am not an expert. I have been running Fudforum version 2.3.8 for about 8-9 years and it is having problems so I decided to get the newest version of the Fudforum program. Installation went fine I have my site all formatted and looking great www.ectopicpregnanyfoundation.org. Right after I installed it my husband registered and I made him admin so we would be covered. The forum worked perfectly earlier today and I was even able to post. I went back later and when I try to login I put in my username and password and it takes me back to the forum home page NOT logged in. My husband can't login either. Now I can't take new registrations either because my "captcha image" has disapeared. I obviously can not get into the admin control pane either because I can't login. I would appreciate any help that anyone can provide me with. FYI this is my third installation and the exact same thing happened everytime.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide me. I'm afraid my 2.3.8 version won't last much longer. We are having a bit of a login problem their as well.

Kelly
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Profile SPAM & profile fields
Next Topic: Custom Themes not working on 3.0.1?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed May 15 12:10:20 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05473 seconds