FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Plugins and Code Hacks » Paypal Donate Plugin
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Paypal Donate Plugin [message #186541] Thu, 25 September 2014 21:50 Go to previous message
Kermit is currently offline  Kermit   United Kingdom
Hi, I wanted a Paypal donate button on my forum and discovered the Adsense plugin worked with the paypal generated code but I wanted both Very Happy

With this in mind, I've hacked (I'm not programmer) the google_adsense.plugin plugin to paypal_donate.plugin and changed the code were applicable to make it its own plugin which lives in /plugins/donate

I'd post the code as it works nicely but don't know given I hacked someone elses code (even though its a GNU license) if its ok to post the code here for someone to possibly properly publish or use on future releases.

If you want to have a look at it, its http://honda-forums.com/forum/index.php and the only thing I did after generating the code on paypal's donate wizard (I opted for a small logo and no pics of credit cards etc underneath) and pasting into the plugin was to add <div align="right"> and </div> to the end of paypals code to make it sit to the right.

So is it ok to post the code here for anyone to use as I know I could probably google if someone elses GNU code can be hacked and reposted as another plugin but its eaier to post a question as afterall thats what forums are for Cool

[Updated on: Thu, 25 September 2014 21:53]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Simplesamlphp plugin for fudforum
Next Topic: Trying to make SEO mods
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]