FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Click "Category Manager" = Fatal Error out of memory (Can't open Category Manager in forum admin after upgrade to 3.0.9RC1)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Click "Category Manager" = Fatal Error out of memory [message #187538 is a reply to message #187536] Thu, 26 July 2018 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Elliaison is currently offline  Elliaison   
I checked the memory limit it was set to 256MB which should be enough. I only have about 20 categories to display. But I increased it to 512MB to see what happens.

Now, the error changes to include the increased memory. Here is the new error:

Quote:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 536870920 bytes) in /home8/mastert4/public_html/elliaison/forum/adm/admcat.php on line 120
I'm starting to think I have a bug that is trying to use the maximum memory available plus 8? (I noticed that it is trying to allocate 8 bytes of memory more than the allowed memory. I looked back at the previous error and saw that it also was trying to allocate exactly 8 bytes of memory more than the total memory allowed.)

Any other ideas?

[Updated on: Thu, 26 July 2018 15:47]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message