FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » How to change "color" to "colour" in the font options?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
How to change "color" to "colour" in the font options? [message #187811] Tue, 12 November 2019 19:02 Go to previous message
EuroSong is currently offline  EuroSong   United Kingdom
I'm talking about when you post a message or a reply, you have options to change the font, size and colour. They appear above this message I'm typing right now. The HTML looks like:

<select name="fnt_color" onchange="insertTag(document.post_form.msg_body, '[color='+document.post_form.fnt_color.options[this.selectedIndex].value+']', '[/color]'); document.post_form.fnt_color.options[0].selected=true">
	<option value="">Color</option>
	<option value="skyblue" style="color:skyblue">Sky Blue</option>
	<option value="royalblue" style="color:royalblue">Royal Blue</option>

... etc

However I am English, not American, and I want my spelling to show "Colour" with a u (in the first visible entry in the option list - obviously not in the css style names). I have searched through a bunch of the PHP and other source files, but I'm unable to find the template for this option list.

Can someone please tell me where I should be looking in order to edit this source? Thanks.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Myths-Classic: Click and Go
Next Topic: Full Width Header Banner image?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:31:27 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07266 seconds