» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.3.4RC1 Released
() 1 Vote
|FUDforum 2.3.4RC1 Released [message #6840]
||Fri, 25 October 2002 12:29
This is a quick bug fix release that quite frankly was not supposed to even happen, I was going to go for 2.3.4 straight off. Due to an issue with email notifications, which I'm yet uncertain about I've decided to make this intermediate release.|
So, without further ado here is the changelog:
- Added convenient send button on message spellcheck & preview.
- Fixed 2 typos in nntp.inc that caused parse errors.
- Fixed a bug with showing of signature when replying to messages.
- Fixed a bug with message deletion, when message would be deleted the entry in topic exchange table would not be deleted (if there was one).
- Gave admins the ability to send PM messages to users who have private messages disabled.
- Optimizes & cleaned up the email notification code.
- Fixed a bug with user deletion code (missing table lock).
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Fri, 25 October 2002 12:33]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Sat Feb 24 08:49:38 EST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00594 seconds