» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.3.6RC1 Released
|FUDforum 2.3.6RC1 Released [message #7443]
||Fri, 22 November 2002 08:48
This release is primarily aimed toward adding of the features requested by various people and fixes a few small bugs. As I had mentioned before, the next several versions will be aimed toward feature adding & code optimization and this release is the 1st in this cycle.|
- Change 'New Thread' to 'New Topic' caption.
- Made redirection on theme editor work more intuitively.
- Allow the admin to see the member list even if this feature is disabled.
- Added Account Moderation (disabled by default). If enabled the admin will need to approve every new account before it becomes active.
- Fixed a bug in the 'mark all read' logic.
- Fixed a file attachment bug, which caused file attachment not to be deleted from db & file system when an attachment is removed during message edit. Also added a consistency check to remove dangling attachments due to this bug.
- Updated Polish & German translations.
- Added 'Saved' folder to private messaging system.
- Added missing table lock in thread pruning code.
All translations other then German are now at least 3 entries 'behind' since new text was added in this release.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Sat Dec 16 02:27:31 EST 2017
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00719 seconds