FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Subscription Options
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Subscription Options [message #186290 is a reply to message #186288] Mon, 23 June 2014 05:57 Go to previous message
dale is currently offline  dale

thanks for the response... i couldn't get what I needed for our forum with FUDforum, it's not that it isn't a good choice for most people, it's just that for my personal needs, it just won't work and doesn't seem to have quick enough feedback to get admins going. Personally, I needed some OLD SCHOOL functionality - I needed direct mimicry of a mailing list server with full forum support. I tried, I really did. But it simply is either too hidden, or, as I saw with some admin answers to similar questions, not ever going to be supported. So I kept looking. I found Phorum (yes, feel free to remove all my posts if you like) which suits my -=personal=- admin needs. Yes, I had to write a module to handle the actual outgoing email to handle images, but hey. I could. Here I was lost, and really, couldn't find help. I mean no disrespect, it just didn't work for me, and I really tried.

cheers, and good luck.

[Message index]

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Gallery Integration plug-in ?
Next Topic: Suggestion: "Soft delete" feature.
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed May 15 03:24:51 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04651 seconds