FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » problems with maillist.php (mailing list 2 forum)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: problems with maillist.php (mailing list 2 forum) [message #16891 is a reply to message #16873] Thu, 26 February 2004 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
oblomov is currently offline  oblomov   Italy
nothing in mlist error_log, nothing in sql_error_log, I tried set error_reporting(E_ALL) and this is what I get (I checked some of the phpgwapi codes and just seems if checks made without "isset" function).

MDA bounce message with error_reporting(E_ALL)

<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: asyncservice in <b>/public_html/egroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php</b> on line <b>336</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: asyncservice in <b>/public_html/egroupware/phpgwapi/inc/common_functions.inc.php</b> on line <b>775</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: exits in <b>/public_html/egroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.asyncservice.inc.php</b> on line <b>386</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: account_id in <b>/public_html/egroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.asyncservice.inc.php</b> on line <b>514</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: exits in <b>/public_html/egroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.asyncservice.inc.php</b> on line <b>386</b><br />

I strongly suspect that my MTA (exim) is bouncing the message as soon as it receives something (even blank lines) from the pipe "msg_from" from the MDA (usually when an MTA delivers to MDA it opens to pipe "msg_to" and "msg_from" to communicate with the process).

I think those blank lines are added by some of the includes.

Does anyone knows how to redirect/suppress stdout/stderr from a php scipt? (or how to suppress blank lines emitted even with -q options?)

I tried to redirect by simple shell redirecting, by calling the script with > and 2> but did not work.

Or maybe I'm just confused... Wink

Thanks anyway
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Merging fro a listserv
Next Topic: undefined constant "s" (bug or my bad understanding?)
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun May 19 11:26:28 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05571 seconds