» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.1RC2 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.1RC2 Released [message #16871]
||Wed, 25 February 2004 10:21
Getting ever closer to the 2.6.1 here is 2.6.1RC2, at this point my todo list is complete and the only thing left is fixing any last minute bugs. I will be attending a PHP Conference (PHP|Cruise) at the end of this week and will not be avaliable till 6th of May, but once I return unless critical problems appears 2.6.1 final will be released.|
- Fixed back-to-top & various inline links.
- Corrected error messages for registered but not validated users.
- Added security check for moved topic pointers.
- A much faster IE hack that uses a .gif fallback.
- Updated German & Chinese translations.
- Fixed handling of HTML entities.
- Validate alias against login filter.
- Make quote tag use XHTML compliant <br />
- Fixed handling of minimized forums to which user has VIEW but not READ permission.
- Fixed RDF output.
- Fixed handling of subject in NNTP & Mailing List synchronization.
- FUD API - this offers a series of functions that can be easily used to retrieve forum data from external applications.
- Ability to disable private messaging for individual users.
- Ability to disable signatures for individual users.
- Added option to disallow anon users from viewing user profiles.
- Track user's IP registration and display it on account confirmation & admin user editor forms.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Wed, 25 February 2004 10:21]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Sun Oct 22 20:51:36 EDT 2017
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00633 seconds