FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » maillist.php support for simple machines forum?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
maillist.php support for simple machines forum? [message #21911] Tue, 28 December 2004 15:07 Go to previous message
Tobias Eigen is currently offline  Tobias Eigen   United States
Hi,

Hope you are enjoying your holidays and taking some time off from your computer screen!

I wanted to ask if it might be possible to adapt maillist.php to support Simple Machines Forum. I installed SMF recently and am quite impressed by the functionality, which is very phpbb-like but also includes much more. An important aspect is its SMF-Mambo bridge, enabling us to relatively painlessly integrate SMF into Mambo, our own CMS of choice.

There is a thread in the SMF support forum about Yahoogroup-like functionality, which I have been contributing to, informing the SMF community about Fudforum and phpbb's m2f. m2f is still in beta. I've also asked the m2f team about possible SMF support. I'm most happy with Fudforum's maillist integration, but am eager to take advantage of the extended functionality of SMF and Mambo integration.

This is work (I'm well aware that this is not trivial) that Kabissa would be willing to pay for - let me know what you think.

Best wishes for 2005,

Tobias

Kabissa - Space for change in Africa
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Unread messages
Next Topic: Mailing list incorporated directly into forum software