FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » language selection at the registration
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
language selection at the registration [message #21934] Tue, 04 January 2005 14:07 Go to previous message
tufan is currently offline  tufan   Turkey
Hi,

I just did a quick search, so I'm sorry if it's already been suggested/discussed.

How about presenting the registration process in all the languages available, so that visitors who want to register to the forum can do so in their own language?

Or perhaps this is a 'howto' question Rolling Eyes

Is it possible for users to select the language of the registration process (the form in the registration seems to be the same in users' cp, which has been translated anyway).

And a suggestion to community members who have a talent in graphic design: Please, more themes and button sets Embarassed

I always aprecieated the technical structure and coding style of fudforum, which even got better and better everyday.

However, the less number of the visual parts CONTRIBUTED (colors, button sets, smileys, avatars, layouts), compared to other popular forums, is something I can't understand. And most users, if not all of them, at least the ones I came accross Confused, just want more choice of visual styles.

If only I could do more, but I suck at choosing colors Cool

{Edit: Syntax and grammar checks}

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/Buttons/firefox2/firefox-spread-btn-1.png

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 14:08]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: invitation and registration?
Next Topic: PDF
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Jun 02 02:21:29 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04440 seconds