FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Announcements » FUDforum Layout Contest!!!  () 2 Votes
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: FUDforum Layout Contest!!! [message #26534 is a reply to message #26425] Mon, 25 July 2005 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
!alex is currently offline  !alex   Germany
Hi there,

i also like the first idea, it looks fast and clean.

One thing i would change is the rounded box with forum satistics, i guess it`s hard to change the color/appearance of it without the need to open the image in photoshop. I know a lot of people like to change the color-scheme fast and easy through the forum`s administration for ci-reasons.

Maybe the forum`s statistics could be placed on the bottom of the right, green box with a smaller font-size, too ?

I also do a wrapping of my forum(s) (here and here) - the new default-theme should really be easy to integrate in a content-area of any given layout/ci.

i`m currently working on templates for my ecommerce-solution that are nearly pure css, xhtml 1.0 transitional compliant and use no tables (at the moment still 2 or 3 Rolling Eyes)
- generally i would say it is possible to give the forum a div-based layout but there is need to use a lot of css-hacks to switch some values based on the browser.

At the moment i don't have enough spare to work on a forum`s layout but if someone would like to work on such a mission i may bring-in some hours on the css/hacks to make it work on different browsers.

Best regards and happy Programming,
Alex
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FUDforum 2.7.6 Released!
Next Topic: FUDforum 2.7.7RC2 Released
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu May 09 16:20:13 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04496 seconds