» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.7.0RC1 Released
|FUDforum 2.7.0RC1 Released [message #26814]
||Mon, 15 August 2005 09:31
As you have probably guessed from the minor (6 yto 7) version bump a new generation of FUDforum is in the works. The major change leading up to this decision was the modification of the code responsible for topic views table. The new code provides a far more effecient mechanism of tracking this information and gives greater flexibility, which will soon allow users to set their own topics-per-page in the profile.|
Aside form this major change this release includes a number of smaller fixes and improvenments.
- phpBB2 conversion fixes
- Fixed PostgreSQL db_all() implementation.
- Fixed warning pertaining to attachment handling in PDF generator
- Fixed query error when anon user can split topics.
- Allow fud_add_user() to use existing md5 password as long as it begins with "md5" string (will be removed).
- Fixes to FUDAPI
- Added ability to toggle account approval via user manager.
- Fixed month selection on announcement control panel.
- Added fud_delete_user() allowing removal of users to FUD API.
- Added external_fud_logout() to FUDforum's common single-login API.
- Disallow parsing of e-mails and URLs inside the title of a quote tag.
- Do not enable PM funcitonality by default for users import from nntp and mailing lists.
- Preserve mlist_msg_id on message edit.
- NNTP optimizations via native PHP functions for PHP5 users
- Added "most users online" statistic.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2005 19:12]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Sun Apr 22 15:54:26 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00715 seconds