» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.7.3RC2 Released
|FUDforum 2.7.3RC2 Released [message #28010]
||Wed, 05 October 2005 10:08
Here goes the 2nd and hopefully the final release candidate prior to the final 2.7.3 release. Not a whole lot of changes, nearly all of them bug fixes. One welcome addition is the newly deployed Korean translation which brings FUDforum's localization number to 24 (WOW!). Big thanks to all the people who have and continue spending the time adding and updating the translations.|
- Updated French Translation.
- Added Korean Translation.
- Fixed ordering on selmsg.
- Workaround for Solaris that does not support GLOB_BRACE.
- Decode HTML entities inside the forum's title for PDFs.
- Finlay!! fixed the message compactor.
- Added option to nntp/mailing list import to skip over messages posted by people who don't have forum accounts.
- Use real-name when synchronizing message from the forum to mailing list or nntp.
- Fixed a bug when posting message to NNTP from the forum where the NNTP server requires authentication.
- Don't allow users to see or edit signature in the profile if the feature was disabled.
- Fixed warning messages when post fails.
- Fixed a bug with search indexing when PostgreSQL is used.
- Fixed a bug with "how to e-mail users" FAQ entry.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Thu Dec 14 21:21:54 EST 2017
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00687 seconds