» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.7.4RC1 Released
|FUDforum 2.7.4RC1 Released [message #29597]
||Mon, 02 January 2006 12:53
A little over 2 months have passed since the last stable release, and so we are once again on the release road starting with 2.7.4RC1. This release combines both bug fixes a few new features, so there is something for everyone .|
- Added admin options to user's profile information page
- Added subscribed forum filter to message navigator
- Added an option to allow moderators to be notified of all new messages even on non-moderated forums.
- On multi-part html bodies, prefer HTML if indicated by the admin
- Made FULL_ROOT be dynamic.
- Do not hard-code image path in forum's css.
- Added handling for in-lined attachments in mailing list import.
- Make user's control panel tabs appear on show own posts page.
- Move tabs above the fold on the private message control panel.
- Updated Chinese translation to use UTF-8.
- Added move topic link to message listing.
- Added the ability to supply custom signature to message synchronized from the forum back to mailing list or a news group.
- Added control panel for MySQL users to simplify SQL table charset adjustment.
- Added better doctype to header to facilitate faster forum page rendering.
- Added support for allowing the user to select how many threads they want to see per page.
- Implement RSS/XML feed caching mechanism.
- Added an option to restrict times between login attempts.
- When importing message from a mailing list and performing a uniqueness check based on message, make the check specific for the destination forum.
- Fixed typo in function name in the group manager.
- Fixed creation of a missing default theme in the upgrade script.
- Fixed search regex for multibyte languages.
- Updated Russian KOI-8 translation.
- Mass mail/pm admin script fixes.
- Fixed missing function bug in VB2 conversion script
- Fixed possible query failure with win32 paths for file attachments.
- When applying formatting to message body, retain focus on the body.
- Fixed postgreSQL query error on search indexing.
- Make forum login FUDAPI code non-mysql specific.
- Do not try to return to the control panel on logout.
- Properly decode entities in PDF generation
- Proper default category selection on admin avatar control panel.
- Don't lose locking status on setting changes.
- Added safety check to the theme manager to ensure that PATH_INFO is enabled before allowing creation of themes based on PATH_INFO urls.
- Handle situations where custom themes have templates not found in the default theme.
- Fixed sort links on PATH_INFO theme.
- Fixed possible attachment loss on message edit.
- Ensure that default font color is set to black.
- Don't send Content-Length for PDF files if php content compression is enabled.
- Ignore anon account when getting approval information.
- Fixed default e-mail address selection for fastcgi installs.
- Fixed directory check in the installer.
- Improved database selection in the installer.
- Fixed cache rebuild bug on forums without messages.
- Update RSS image with the new standard.
- Do not send subscription e-mails to banned users.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Fri Jul 20 18:28:35 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00630 seconds