FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Plugins and Code Hacks » Adding FUDcode tags for (WoW) ItemStats
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Adding FUDcode tags for (WoW) ItemStats [message #36426] Thu, 22 March 2007 23:45 Go to previous message
Marticus   United States
Working Code at the End of This Thread. The popup item descriptions also work.

original discussion in which I was seeking assistance with implementing this patch

I am attempting to integrate some software into the forums and the only thing I think I really need is to edit post_proc.inc.t and another file having to do with editing (replacing the html code with its FUDcode counterpart). I have a few questions regarding this task.

First, I thought I completed the code in post_proc.inc.t to allow the use of a new tag, but it does not create the end_tag like I thought it should. Why is it giving me a [/notag] instead? I will include the code below.

Secondly, which file do I need to modify in order to convert the html back to FUDcode for editing?

Thirdly, where is the data between the tags stored in case I wish to modify it? For instance, if the user provides an index number between the tags, I want the number replaced with an associated name.

Lastly, the javascript is nonfunctional. Is it being hindered in any way? If so, what must I do to make it work? Note that I have included the referenced stylesheet and the javascript in the header. I confirmed this with firebug.

removed code to prevent confusion

[Updated on: Sat, 28 April 2007 21:35]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: select all and deselect all in thread view [For 2.7.7]
Next Topic: Hacks for files in /src directory must get compiled before run!
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:13:37 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07494 seconds