» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.2.4RC3 Released
|FUDforum 2.2.4RC3 Released [message #4636]
||Thu, 01 August 2002 12:18
This is hopefully the final major change RC release before 2.3.0 stable. It will however be followed by at least 1 more RC with small changes and possible fixes for any bugs that are discovered.|
- Added open_basedir check to installer & upgrade scripts
- Added code to upgrade script to upgrade custom templates
- Finalized Mailing list support (added write capabilities, allowing posts form the forum to be synchronized to the mailing list).
- Added next/previous links to tree view allowing quick movement between messages in a tree.
- Lots & Lots of code optimizations, that were made possible to a profiling patch from http://www-cse.ucsd.edu/~sbrown/profiler/php-profiler.html
- Added French translation
- Updated German translation
- A complete HTML audit of nearly all HTML generated by FUDforum. Special thanks Albert Wiersch of (http://www.htmlvalidator.com/) for donating a full license to CSE HTML Validator Professional, which was used to trace and find HTML bugs.
- Fixed a search engine bug, with a wrong table name
- Fixed a bug in automatic URL parser that would stop URL parsing on & symbol.
- Fixed invalid links to help on FUDcode & Smilies from post forms.
- Fixed error reporting bug in mailing list importer
Now were are officially into the Q&A stage for upcoming FUDforum 2.3.0 If you have time please grab a copy of 2.2.4RC3 and try to break it. The more bugs we find & solve now the better 2.3.0 release will be.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Mon, 26 August 2002 10:35]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Sun Oct 22 20:50:44 EDT 2017
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00579 seconds