FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » FUDForum 2.5.0-RC1a: Multiple Theme problem.
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
FUDForum 2.5.0-RC1a: Multiple Theme problem. [message #10022] Wed, 14 May 2003 23:01 Go to next message
tgaastra is currently offline  tgaastra   United States
I get the following error if I have more than one theme now:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_version() (previously declared in /var/www/forums-nonbrowse/include/theme/default/db.inc:36) in /var/www/forums-nonbrowse/include/theme/gorgonskin/db.inc on line 34
Re:FUDForum 2.5.0-RC1a: Multiple Theme problem. [message #10023 is a reply to message #10022] Wed, 14 May 2003 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and trying to use the Template Editor to edit forum.css... (Changing colors again)

Clicking on any subpart of forum.css gives me "Non-existent template"
Re:FUDForum 2.5.0-RC1a: Multiple Theme problem. [message #10043 is a reply to message #10023] Fri, 16 May 2003 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
The bug with online theme editor has been fixed in CVS. The other bug you've reported with multiple theme I cannot replicate.

Here are my 'test' steps, maybe you can give me some ideas on how to repeat the problem:

1) Go to 'Theme Manager' and create a new template set called 'Test123'

2) Create a new theme 'ABC', which uses Test123 template set + 'english' language

3) Go to my profile & change my theme to 'ABC'

4) Browse a bunch of pages while using theme ABC

(no errors)

FUDforum Core Developer
Re:FUDForum 2.5.0-RC1a: Multiple Theme problem. [message #10048 is a reply to message #10043] Fri, 16 May 2003 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's weird, but I can't replicate it now either (I cleaned up all my themes and just left a default (to which I modified the template by hand by now), although I could consistently reproduce it before by doing exactly as you said you did, but I did set it to the "default" as well...

Well, if it can't be reproduced, it's kind of hard to "fix" Smile ... Oh well, I'll keep my eye out for it again, it may have just been something left over from the previous themes I had in place...

[Updated on: Fri, 16 May 2003 16:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re:FUDForum 2.5.0-RC1a: Multiple Theme problem. [message #10050 is a reply to message #10048] Fri, 16 May 2003 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
If it happens again definately let me know, but I cannot imagine why it would.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re:FUDForum 2.5.0-RC1a: Multiple Theme problem. [message #10052 is a reply to message #10050] Fri, 16 May 2003 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, got it again:

1. Created a template set "gorgonskin"
2. Created a theme "gorgonskin" using the template.
3. As the admin, went to profile, changed the theme to "gorgonskin"
4. Browsed out, everything OK,
5. Tried to go back to the Admin Control Panel:

Got

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_version() (previously declared in /var/www/forums-nonbrowse/include/theme/default/db.inc:36) in /var/www/forums-nonbrowse/include/theme/gorgonskin/db.inc on line 34

So it specifically kicks in when you try to use the Control Panel...
Re:FUDForum 2.5.0-RC1a: Multiple Theme problem. [message #10061 is a reply to message #10052] Fri, 16 May 2003 22:02 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
Found the problem it is now fixed in CVS.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: All new messages: "No Message Body"
Next Topic: 2.5.0RC1a strpos() error in user Profile screen
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 21:54:27 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.14318 seconds