FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Quoting not working right in RC3's PM
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Quoting not working right in RC3's PM [message #10401] Fri, 30 May 2003 17:54 Go to next message
tgaastra is currently offline  tgaastra   United States
Trying to use the "quote" button in PM with RC3 is ending up with the To line blank, and the message to be "quoted" just in the edit box without "quote" tags around it.
Re: Quoting not working right in RC3's PM [message #10403 is a reply to message #10401] Fri, 30 May 2003 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
That was an RC2 bug that is fixed in RC3.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Quoting not working right in RC3's PM [message #10408 is a reply to message #10403] Fri, 30 May 2003 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, I'm thinking then my update did not go well...

Do you think that I could reasonably expect a forum datadump from my current setup, a complete fresh install of RC3, and then an import would reasonably work? I'd like to get things back in a known state, but my users complain when I zero out the posts. Smile
Re: Quoting not working right in RC3's PM [message #10410 is a reply to message #10408] Fri, 30 May 2003 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
You can re-run the upgrade process, just make sure your GLOBALS.php is intact. If it is not, then you'll need to make it manually.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Quoting not working right in RC3's PM [message #10415 is a reply to message #10410] Fri, 30 May 2003 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually, rerunning the upgrade gets me the same problem I had before:

Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/html/forums/upgrade.php on line 775

... repeated a vast number of times ...

Warning: md5_file(): Unable to open file in /var/www/html/forums/upgrade.php on line 785

Warning: md5_file(): Unable to open file in /var/www/html/forums/upgrade.php on line 785

Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/html/forums/upgrade.php on line 775

Warning: OpenDir: Too many open files (errno 24) in /var/www/html/forums/upgrade.php on line 767
Failed to open "/var/www/forums-nonbrowse/thm/default/i18n///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Re: Quoting not working right in RC3's PM [message #10457 is a reply to message #10415] Mon, 02 June 2003 13:03 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
Fixed in CVS.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: 2.5.0RC3 - avatars
Next Topic: Font size FUDcode - possible bug?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 21:54:24 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02991 seconds