FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » 2.5.0RC3 - user sessions?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
2.5.0RC3 - user sessions? [message #10537] Wed, 04 June 2003 04:34 Go to previous message
Xodnizel   United States
With 2.5.0RC3, I am experiencing general weirdness. After I registered a test account, I received an email, and followed the link, which said I had entered the incorrect url. It was the correct url, and it still apparently activated the account, after looking at the database(reset_key set to 0, blocked set to N, email_conf set to Y, conf_key set to 0). I did try going to the url another time, and I got the same error message(this was before I manually checked the mysql table). When I tried to log in with the username and password, fudforum silently failed. I looked at the fud25_ses row for my test user, and it existed

mysql> select * from fud25_ses where user_id=73;
+------+----------------------------------+--------+---------+------------+----------+------------+------+----------+
| id | ses_id | sys_id | user_id | action
| forum_id | time_sec | data | returnto |
+------+----------------------------------+--------+---------+------------+----------+------------+------+----------+
| 4340 | 076eaf3c6fa36b2359562e759ff286ab | 0 | 73 | Login Form
| 0 | 1054701425 | NULL | |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

I logged in as the admin user, successfully, went to the control panel, and enabled allowing sessions from different hosts at the same time. I then tried to log in as my test user again(in Lynx), and it stalled indefinitely.

Another thing I noticed before I ran this user reg test was that whenever I went to post a new topic, or reply to a topic, the connection stalled. The new topic or reply was created, but I didn't know it since the connection got stuck and never finished. This seems to happen every time now.

Also, what is the cvs repository and module name for 2.5.x?
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: RC4 upgrade: Consistency checker bombs out
Next Topic: 2.5.0RC4 PMs
Goto Forum: