FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » 2.5.0RC4 - weird group management/forum manager bug
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
2.5.0RC4 - weird group management/forum manager bug [message #10671] Fri, 06 June 2003 15:43 Go to next message
Xodnizel   United States
This bug only showed up after many actions, so my account of it might be slightly off.

I had a forum called "TestForum", with a forum id of 1, and a group with the same name. I removed that forum(but not permanently, I didn't truly delete it), and the group for that forum remained the same(as it should). I then added my regular forums, and eventually added "Tomato's Insanity BLOOGA.", which also created a group of the same name. Later on, I renamed the forum "Tomato's Insanity BLOOGA" to "Tomato's Insanity Board". Instead of renaming the group named "Tomato's Insanity BLOOGA", fudforum renamed "TestForum"'s group. So now I have a group called "Tomato's Insanity Board" which regulates access to the forum "TestForum", and a group called "Tomato's Insanity BLOOGA" which regulates access to the forum "Tomato's Insanity Board."
Re: 2.5.0RC4 - weird group management/forum manager bug [message #10702 is a reply to message #10671] Sat, 07 June 2003 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xodnizel   United States
I came across the bug again. I renamed the test forum, and the group name for a different forum was renamed to the new name for the test forum...
Re: 2.5.0RC4 - weird group management/forum manager bug [message #10725 is a reply to message #10702] Sun, 08 June 2003 16:54 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Fixed in CVS.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Word wrap on [code][/code] segments.
Next Topic: Error msg....!
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Jul 08 13:07:05 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02313 seconds