FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » 2.50RC5 Admin Login NOT
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
2.50RC5 Admin Login NOT [message #10938] Fri, 13 June 2003 22:50 Go to previous message
muggles is currently offline  muggles   United States
Hi,

I cannot for the life of me login as an admin into 2.50RC5 on my dev boxes. I have a 2.3x version I want to upgrade that works fine.

During the intial setup on both my boxes (after step 5), I am presented with a themed login page in which I enter my info, I am then sent to a plain login page (without any theme) to login again, and again... [insert loop] I have deleted and re-installed 3 times on two different boxes. I even tried using Opera and Netscape 7 instead of the latest IE.

If I directly access the forum and choose the login option, after entering my info, I am sent back to the forum but not logged in. (note I do not see the plain (not themed) login screen anymore).

Going directly to ./adm presents the plain (not themed) login screen, but after entering my info... [insert loop].

I do not see a cookie being created for the domains (local machine names) and php session support is enabled and working on these boxes (tested with other CMS's and Forum scripts)

Dev box 1:
Win XP PHP Version 4.3.2
MySQL v3.23.55-nt

Dev box 2:
Linux 2.4.19
PHP Version 4.2.3
MySQL v3.23.54

I saw some other posts here and noticed others with this same problem, but you were unable to recreate it.

I am determined to get this nntp enabled forum going on my dev boxes to play with. I can log into your box fine from this client, and into my final destination linux box where the script will hopefully one day live.

Here is what's in the fud25_users table for the admin account (I replaced the PW hash with PWHASH to post here):

2 muggles muggles PWHASH Administrator root@tab2 NULL NULL NULL Y N EMAIL N Y Y 0 NULL NO UNSPECIFIED NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL Y Y Y Y 0 America/Montreal 0 1055506310 N N Y 0 NULL 1 N 0 0 0 0 NULL NULL msg A 0 0 0 NULL NULL NULL A NULL NULL NULL NULL

If I can offer any more info, just ask.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Parse Error in Line 32
Next Topic: avatars not displaying after upgrade to 2.3.8
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]