FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » PostgreSQL errors when creating topic
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
PostgreSQL errors when creating topic [message #11285] Wed, 25 June 2003 21:47 Go to next message
joedaddy is currently offline  joedaddy   United States
When I use FUDForum 2.3.8 with with PostgreSQL 7.2.1, after I install, create a common user, and try to create a topic, I get

Warning: pg_query() query failed: ERROR: Unable to identify an operator '*' for types 'numeric' and 'double precision' You will have to retype this query using an explicit cast in /home/morrisjm/xenotropic.net/boalt/index.php on line 131

Warning: pg_result_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/morrisjm/xenotropic.net/boalt/index.php on line 132

I can't check whether this is fixed in 2.5.0RC because the install for that seems to require zlib, which I don't have access to install on the webserver I'm using.

joe
Re: PostgreSQL errors when creating topic [message #11286 is a reply to message #11285] Wed, 25 June 2003 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
This bug was fixed in 2.3.9RC1 and is fixed 2.5.0.

I'll post a non-zlib archive shortly.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: PostgreSQL errors when creating topic [message #11287 is a reply to message #11285] Wed, 25 June 2003 22:17 Go to previous message
joedaddy is currently offline  joedaddy   United States
Excellent. I'll be waiting with bated breath for that non-zlib version of 2.5.0...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Errors when I try to install 2.50rc5 upgrade
Next Topic: un-zlib'ed version?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 21:07:14 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02831 seconds