FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » 2.5.0 change order (forums, smilies) bug
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: 2.5.0 change order (forums, smilies) bug [message #11665 is a reply to message #11661] Fri, 11 July 2003 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wild_Cat is currently offline  Wild_Cat   Ukraine
Well... the consistency checker was run many times since the problem appeared. But i did it again and all other optimizer functions too - no effect... I have the problem ever since upgrading from 2.3.8 to 2.5.0 RC1, then RC3, RC4 and finally stable - but this bug remained...

I will try to find the solution myself, but I'm not a PHP pro and it's difficult for me to dechipher your code, so I might need an answer to a couple of questions.

Is the position stored in SQL tables or in the code? May be it is a database problem... But then again - why all the tables, not only forums order but smilies and categories (and newly created btw!) are affected too? rather seems like a script problem however!

Do you use the same code template for changing postion in all the pages with such funcion? May be I can find the problem there? Can I have a working change position script in a separate file for comparison?

(Or should I dig my SQL tables?...)

I will try my best but your helping answers are appreciated a lot! Smile

Lady of Avalon

[Updated on: Fri, 11 July 2003 00:34]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message