FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Use PATH_INFO style URLs with url sessions turned on/off not working properly
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Use PATH_INFO style URLs with url sessions turned on/off not working properly [message #11847] Fri, 18 July 2003 17:47 Go to previous message
jrobbio is currently offline  jrobbio   United Kingdom
Hi all,
My forum is on a server with Apache 1.3.27 and PHP 4.32 gzip enabled and I'm having terrible trouble getting the path_info to work flawlessly.

I followed the steps of creating a new template with the path_info template set and everything kind of works okay on the site. However, there seems to be some sort of problem from time to time where I will click on the reply button or new thread (these in particular) and either an error page will come up saying such and such page doesn't exist or I'll get a botched up page of my sites index page. I currently have it in a subdomain as well, but it didn't work particularly well when I had it somewhere else.

What I find confusing is that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't so that I can't reliably leave it on and hope for the best.

Any ideas?

Rob
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message