FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Upgrade from 2.5.0 to 2.5.2 does not work
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon5.gif  Re: Upgrade from 2.5.0 to 2.5.2 does not work [message #12300 is a reply to message #12297] Sun, 03 August 2003 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
lstep is currently offline  lstep   France

Using your changes, it writes:
Compiled /var/www/FUDforum/include/theme/default/db.inc edf710572b912198f0b12d2c40e0d181
Source /var/www/FUDforum/sql/pgsql/db.inc 59ae7fed212306023c6f3a8a8086353b LLLDisable the forum

So I guess it should detect that I use PostgreSQL? But it continues to try to use MySQL.
So if I force the use of PostgreSQL, and try your second modification, to see on which file it has a problem, it passes all the files, so it's not a problem in this function.
I put echos to isolate the position where it blocks, and finished on the htaccess_handler() function. it blocks in this function, on the @fopen() call.
If I comment the call to htaccess_handler(), it continues !

I get a warning:
Warning: pg_query() query failed: ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index pg_class_relname_nsp_index in /var/www/dvartorah/upgrade.php on line 193

and the an error:
PostgreSQL Error: ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index pg_class_relname_nsp_index
Query: UPDATE pg_class SET relname='fud25_fn_idx_fid' WHERE relname='fud25_forum_notify_index_forum_id' AND relkind='i'

And then stops there. I guess the install is not finished Sad
(btw, I'm using PostgresSQL v7.3.2)

[Updated on: Sun, 03 August 2003 02:28]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problems posting messages...
Next Topic: 2.5.2 upgrade problem
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Oct 05 02:18:13 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 3.20427 seconds