FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Moderators List goes blank on upgrade
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Moderators List goes blank on upgrade [message #12419] Thu, 07 August 2003 14:06 Go to next message
rockvilleguy is currently offline  rockvilleguy   United States
I upgraded my forum from 2.3.? (don't remember) to 2.5.2 and now my moderators list for all forums is blank. I went into the control panel and all users still have moderator permissions set the way they were, but the forum isn't displaying them anymore in the list. Maybe this is part of my export/import problem?

Is there an easy way to downgrade my forums? From this and other reports on the site it looks like there's several other people that are having trouble with 2.5.2.
Re: Moderators List goes blank on upgrade [message #12420 is a reply to message #12419] Thu, 07 August 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Running the consistency checker resolved the issue.
Re: Moderators List goes blank on upgrade [message #12424 is a reply to message #12420] Thu, 07 August 2003 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Did you run the cosnsistency checker after completing the upgrade, if you didn't then that would explain the problem and why it solved by running the consistency check.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Moderators List goes blank on upgrade [message #12426 is a reply to message #12424] Thu, 07 August 2003 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No I didn't run it before. Running it fixed the problem.
Re: Moderators List goes blank on upgrade [message #12429 is a reply to message #12426] Thu, 07 August 2003 15:59 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
rockvilleguy wrote on Thu, 07 August 2003 11:44

No I didn't run it before. Running it fixed the problem.

Aha that's why. I am not sure if older import script had a message (new one does) but you should always run an cosnsistency check after performing a data import.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Output compression?
Next Topic: "Delete avatar" not working.
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 16:57:45 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05106 seconds