FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Strange forum behaviour after upgrade from 2.3.5 to 2.5.2
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Strange forum behaviour after upgrade from 2.3.5 to 2.5.2 [message #12748] Thu, 28 August 2003 08:20 Go to previous message
oliverj is currently offline  oliverj   Germany
Hi Protoss,

I recently upgraded from 2.3.5 to 2.5.2 and my forum seems to be a little weird now. The installation went just fine after I made the PHP script run time a little longer (no errors reported), but as I restarted the forum, the template I made was corrupted (but just the footer), so I fixed that. The other thing I noticed, was this code at the bottom of the opening screen of the forum:

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: last_login in d:\Inetpub\community\theme\standard\index.php on line 107
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: reg_u in d:\Inetpub\community\theme\standard\index.php on line 393
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: inv_u in d:\Inetpub\community\theme\standard\index.php on line 393
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: annon in d:\Inetpub\community\theme\standard\index.php on line 393
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: reg_users in d:\Inetpub\community\theme\standard\index.php on line 401

Postings with ratings can't be opened, and after logging in, I can't logout, the forum just wouldn't allow it. There are numerous other weird things happening now, and I don't know what to do. Crying or Very Sad

I even tried 2.5.3 RC1 to fix these errors, but it seems to be the same.

Do you have an idea?

Best wishes,
Oliver

[Updated on: Thu, 28 August 2003 10:04]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: install.php does nothing
Next Topic: Mail probs
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-