FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » Obfuscating mailaddress when syncing with mailinglist?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Obfuscating mailaddress when syncing with mailinglist? [message #159431] Wed, 03 June 2009 08:18 Go to previous message
icarus is currently offline  icarus   Germany

Hi!

At the moment I'm trying to set up a sync between FUD and a mailing list. The basics are working but there are many small issues I'm currently working at.

One of them is the following: In the future the forum will be used for a group of people how care very much for their data. So it would be fine to have the option that when syncing from the forum to the mailing list the outgoing mail address would be scrambled in some way - if the user hadn't allowed the displaying of the mail adress.

I can do it myself - when I know the place. Can someone please tell me the right place?

Thanks!

Michael

P.S.: By now I'm writing a quote-converter so that quotes are correctly transferred from mailing list to forum. Additionally I'm writing a fullquote detector and some other filtering stuff. When it's done I will publish the code changes.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 June 2009 08:18]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message