FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » Wich file do I have to keept for record keeping of members
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Wich file do I have to keept for record keeping of members [message #16011] Mon, 12 January 2004 03:22 Go to next message
aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net is currently offline  aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net   United States
I yet like to save all the information the member add when they register on the forum , so in case somthin happen to the forum they do not have to go all the procesing again of registration.
Re: Wich file do I have to keept for record keeping of members [message #16021 is a reply to message #16011] Mon, 12 January 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
This data is stored in the database not on files. The particular table is [sql_prefix]users.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Which file do I have to kept for record keeping of members [message #16060 is a reply to message #16021] Tue, 13 January 2004 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net is currently offline  aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net   United States
I am emigrate to another Host and I have upload the forum file , so far so good , but I will like to know which file I have to pull from sql to upload in in the new host without redoing all the custom ?except the massages of course.
Re: Which file do I have to kept for record keeping of members [message #16061 is a reply to message #16060] Tue, 13 January 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
You need to use mysqldump to generate a dump of the sql data and then import the data on the new server into mysql.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Which file do I have to kept for record keeping of members [message #16082 is a reply to message #16061] Tue, 13 January 2004 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did that but gave me so many error because the address is not the same probably wont recognise where kept the massages , so that is why I like to move only the rest of files .
Re: Which file do I have to kept for record keeping of members [message #16084 is a reply to message #16082] Tue, 13 January 2004 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See when I upload all the fud 25 sql file everything look well but when I open the massages to read gave me this error:
Warning: fopen(/usr/home/pigeons4/FUDforum/messages/msg_1): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/pigeons4/public_html/FUDforum2/theme/default/msg.php on line 666

Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/home/pigeons4/public_html/FUDforum2/theme/default/msg.php on line 683

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/home/pigeons4/public_html/FUDforum2/theme/default/msg.php on line 684

Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/home/pigeons4/public_html/FUDforum2/theme/default/msg.php on line 683

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/home/pigeons4/public_html/FUDforum2/theme/default/msg.php on line 684

Re: Which file do I have to kept for record keeping of members [message #16108 is a reply to message #16084] Wed, 14 January 2004 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
You need to copy "msg_1" file from your old forum, that's where the message bodies are located.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Which file do I have to kept for record keeping of members [message #16113 is a reply to message #16108] Wed, 14 January 2004 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where is that file locate it?
Re: Which file do I have to kept for record keeping of members [message #16116 is a reply to message #16113] Wed, 14 January 2004 21:26 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
inside the messages/ directory in your old forum.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Suggestions
Next Topic: Is any way to make the mime files bigger?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 21:18:29 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02524 seconds