FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Admin Control Panel won't work after install (As above.. admin control panel doesn't work.)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Admin Control Panel won't work after install [message #163413] Wed, 27 October 2010 04:59 Go to next message
cupper3 is currently offline  cupper3
I am able to login to "admin" after install, and then when I try to click on the Admin Control Panel, I get the following error message:

Warning: require(./GLOBALS.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/31/d322290405/htdocs/cars_2/adm/index.php on line 11

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './GLOBALS.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/31/d322290405/htdocs/cars_2/adm/index.php on line 11

Any thoughts?
Re: Admin Control Panel won't work after install [message #163414 is a reply to message #163413] Wed, 27 October 2010 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
What version have you installed? Is it FUDforum 3.0.2RC1.
Are you running on Windows or Linux?
Do you have a GLOBALS.php file/symlink in your adm/ directory?
Re: Admin Control Panel won't work after install [message #163415 is a reply to message #163414] Wed, 27 October 2010 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cupper3 is currently offline  cupper3
It reports back as ver. 3.0.1 (bottom of page)

Running on a shared hosted platform which is Linux.

I do not see the globals.php in the adm directory. Should not the install have placed it there?
Re: Admin Control Panel won't work after install [message #163416 is a reply to message #163415] Wed, 27 October 2010 06:26 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
On Linux the installer creates a symlink so that adm/GLOBALS.php points to include/GLOBALS.php.

This is not a common problem and I haven't encountered it myself. You can either create the symlinks yourself (see FAQ), or if possible, mail me access details so I can have a look.

Best of luck!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Upgrade problem after upgrade
Next Topic: Help needed - Install script showing script on browser
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 03:40:44 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02430 seconds