FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » How to remove "Junior member" from Administrator?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
How to remove "Junior member" from Administrator? [message #168491] Wed, 08 May 2013 21:31 Go to next message
smcgee is currently offline  smcgee   United States
I'm the owner and administrator of my FUD Forum. When I'm logged in under my admin account and post a message, it shows that I'm both a Junior Member and Administrator. Since I'm the admin, it doesn't make sense that it shows me as a Junior member. My forum is brand new, so of course I haven't yet posted enough messages as the administrator to move out of the Junior rank.

I'd like to remove the Junior member tag from my admin account, so that it shows only Administrator. I have looked at all the options in the Rank Manager and looked at the tags in my admin account. I see no way of removing Junior member from my admin account.

Do I have to just live with it and gradually move up the ranks as I post more and more messages? Or is there a way to remove the Junior member tag?

[Updated on: Thu, 09 May 2013 01:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re : How to remove "Junior member" from Administrator? [message #168492 is a reply to message #168491] Thu, 09 May 2013 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheDude is currently offline  TheDude
I was wondering about that myself too...

Re: Re : How to remove "Junior member" from Administrator? [message #168500 is a reply to message #168492] Sun, 12 May 2013 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   
Administrator
Core Developer
'Administrator' is a custom tag you can remove or change in the User Manager.

Ranks can be changed in Rank Manager. If they bother you, remove them or change their threshold values.
Re: Re : How to remove "Junior member" from Administrator? [message #168506 is a reply to message #168500] Sun, 12 May 2013 20:13 Go to previous message
smcgee is currently offline  smcgee   United States
naudefj wrote on Sun, 12 May 2013 04:13
'Administrator' is a custom tag you can remove or change in the User Manager.

Ranks can be changed in Rank Manager. If they bother you, remove them or change their threshold values.

I don't think you understood my original post. I do not want to remove the Administrator tag. I want to remove the Junior member rank from my Administrator account, while at the same time retaining the ranking system for non-admin users.

So, to put it another way, there should be a way to exclude rankings from administrative accounts.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Sending Mass E-mail FAIL
Next Topic: Just started working with FUD Forum
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Jun 08 00:03:18 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02566 seconds