FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Is it possible to do multiple choice fields in profile manager? (Checkboxes or multiple choice drop down menus would be great)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Is it possible to do multiple choice fields in profile manager? [message #169276] Tue, 17 September 2013 10:41 Go to next message
Drewcifer is currently offline  Drewcifer
I am transferring form data from another source into the FUDforum profile field template and I got most of the way through when I realized I couldn't find any way to do multiple answer fields. Rather than "Yes/No" every thing it would be nice to be able to give users a multiple choice option. Does one exist and I am simply missing it?

Is there a way to do checkboxes in Profiles? Or multiple select drop down menus?
Re: Is it possible to do multiple choice fields in profile manager? [message #169279 is a reply to message #169276] Wed, 18 September 2013 05:33 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   
Administrator
Core Developer
You can enter multiple values for some field types. See Custom Profile Fields: "Default value or a list of possible values for a 'drop down' or 'radio buttons' field (enter one value per line)."
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Answers with Re: Re: Re: etc...
Next Topic: How to Delete ALL Unconfirmed Users?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Sep 14 22:01:59 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02658 seconds