FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » minor glitches in RC2
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
minor glitches in RC2 [message #1777] Mon, 22 April 2002 21:50 Go to previous message
Olliver   Germany
Hi everyone,
at least I took my time to install the forum, this time on a server *without* safe mode Smile. Things went relatively smooth but there are some things which might be improved.

After having finished the installation, I was welcomed with a bunch of lovely warnings complaining about a backslash. I looked into the globals.php and noticed the mess: Some variables defined started with a backslash, so there were some things to be removed in jEdit Wink. System is running Linux with apache 1.3.19 and PHP 4.06 the Sql version is a bit older but none of the flaky builds I think. So I'm not too sure whether it's an issue with the installer or with the server's setting.

Next: In the control panel, where the generic stuff is set the field "posts per page" is appearing twice, so I dunno what would happen if both have different values Wink

And finally: At the forum's statistics I get this error message where the number of threads is shown:
Quote:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/ken/www/forum/adm/admstats.php on line 273

I think it's because there aren't neither posts nor categories yet as I ve just set it up.
Yep and finally there are some things I know I had translated which are appearing in English again. But since I have to translate some new things anyway It's not that bad.
But the compiler is awesome. Just right after submitting it was already finished. Great job Very Happy
K, if I find some more I'll post it
bye Ken
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message