FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Imported messages » comp.lang.php » can't modify include path
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
can't modify include path [message #178470] Wed, 20 June 2012 20:11 Go to previous message
jans is currently offline  jans
I did a locate php.ini on my Mac. I found 5 php.ini. Why do I have so many? I installed a Filemaker Web Sesrver and it added a php.ini. I also had Tiger OS and then upgraded to Leopard OS. I think APple may have changed where the php.ini was for Apache 2. I also may have installed PHP version 5 and entropy build. I added the include path to all of these one by one to see which was the current php.ini. It turns out I still don't have an include path in the info.php. I'm trying to track this down and figure out which one is my php.ini

I think one of these versions, maybe the entropy version, added this php-config . Maybe this version was trying to upgrade the Tiger OS to PHP 5 and added this config file? I don't know but my include path should be:
include_path = ".:/usr/local/php5/include:/users/jr/pear/share/pear"
Can I change this php-config to have this include_path? I don't have Zend running on this server but the extension directory looks right and it is targeting the right php source. I would like to have the include path working so I can install xdebug and use PEAR.
thanks,

#! /bin/sh

SED="/usr/bin/sed"
prefix="/usr/local/php5"
exec_prefix="${prefix}"
version="5.2.4"
vernum="50204"
include_dir="${prefix}/include/php"
includes="-I$include_dir -I$include_dir/main -I$include_dir/TSRM -I$include_dir/Zend -I$include_dir/ext -I$include_dir/ext/date/lib"
ldflags=" -L/usr/local/php5/lib"
libs=" -lc-client -lz -liconv -liodbc -lm -lz -lldap -llber -lssl -lcrypto -lpam -liconv -lt1 -lfreetype -lpng -lz -ljpeg -lssl -lcrypto -lbz2 -lz -lssl -lcrypto -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lnetsnmp -lcrypto -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm "
extension_dir='/usr/local/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613 '
program_prefix=""
program_suffix=""
exe_extension=""
php_cli_binary=NONE
php_cgi_binary=NONE
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: PHP mysql_excape but need to search for those items
Next Topic: Adding the translate function to existing code.
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 21:29:32 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05407 seconds