FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » empty delimiter error upon second logon
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
empty delimiter error upon second logon [message #18650] Tue, 01 June 2004 20:52 Go to next message
Marticus   United States
After upgrading from 2.6.2 to 2.6.4RC1 and rebuild the theme, I logon successfully with a user and then logoff and logon once more, I receive the following error:

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /home/sites/forums/theme/default/login.php on line 579

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/forums/theme/default/login.php:579) in /home/sites/forums/theme/default/login.php on line 35

This happens henceforth with any user on this host. I have not yet tried from multiple hosts. I then rebuild the theme and the process starts over. The user does logon though. More details upon request, gotta run for now, my ride home is waiting...

Re: empty delimiter error upon second logon [message #18651 is a reply to message #18650] Tue, 01 June 2004 21:40 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Fixed in CVS.

Here is the patch:
http://cvs.prohost.org/c/index.cgi/FUDforum/chngview?cn=2812

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Voting don't work
Next Topic: FUDForum (in EGW) Topic watchmail problem
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-