FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » duplicated message: error trying to edit message file
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
duplicated message: error trying to edit message file [message #18941] Fri, 18 June 2004 12:18 Go to next message
firepages is currently offline  firepages   Australia
Hi I get this trying to edit a message file ( forum_rules )

FUD 2.6.4

duplicated message:

in /home/gamblers/FUDforum/thm/default/i18n/english/msg on line #388, previous entry found on line #385 in /home/gamblers/FUDforum/thm/default/i18n/english/msg

also trying to edit the login template causes a redirect to the forum (like it thinks I just logged in ?)

cheers
Re: duplicated message: error trying to edit message file [message #18944 is a reply to message #18941] Fri, 18 June 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Works just fine here... did you perform any modifications to the forum's messages?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: duplicated message: error trying to edit message file [message #18968 is a reply to message #18941] Sat, 19 June 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this was the first message I tried to alter (made no mods whatsoever), I had altered a few templates other than that this is an out-of-the-box fresh install ..

Q , in the message editor is the message list supposed to be expanded by default , whilst the template editor expands on demand , messages are all expanded ? takes a while to load the page , is this expected behaviour ?

Regards,
Simon.

[Updated on: Sat, 19 June 2004 03:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: duplicated message: error trying to edit message file [message #18976 is a reply to message #18968] Sat, 19 June 2004 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Yes, what you've described is expected behavior.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: duplicated message: error trying to edit message file [message #19040 is a reply to message #18941] Wed, 23 June 2004 02:41 Go to previous message
Hi again , just to note that I reinstalled from scratch and everything is hunky-dory now , not sure what I did before to stuff it Embarassed

Regards,
Simon.

PS , would be nice if the template editor was collapsible in future versions ? long time page load!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Old bug revisited?
Next Topic: minor error in template 'group_control_panel'
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 12:24:46 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02704 seconds