FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Need help and feeling very stupid.
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Need help and feeling very stupid. [message #19243] Fri, 02 July 2004 21:01 Go to next message
a_bear is currently offline  a_bear   United States
Okay I have tried reading through all 16 pages of this section, I have also read the manual and was totally confused, I am completely new to forums. These questions most probably have been asked before, and forgive me for sunding as stupid as I feel, but could someone please help me.

I have recently registered for a forum, I have tried adding sections in the managment section of it, but nothing shows on the main page. Now I am going to assume I need to download the software, but have no idea which one to choose from the download section. Which one is it?

Do I install it on my PC, setup and then upload it to the forum host?

Is there a complete idiots' guide verion of the manual? I feel a complete idiot and so would need this type of thing. I got lost with the one I downloaded.

If these have been answered could someone be kind enough to give me the links to the posts? I can only spend so long in frnt of the PC before I get headaches. I did try searching, but my keywords were most probably off.
Re: Need help and feeling very stupid. [message #19259 is a reply to message #19243] Sun, 04 July 2004 16:42 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
You need to download the FUDforum installer. The manual you see is the only one available. Although this forum has many answers to common problems so it's a good resource as well.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Need Help With Using [img] In Signature
Next Topic: FUDforum users with (java)scripting disabled
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Sep 29 21:17:26 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03034 seconds