FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Need help and feeling very stupid.
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Need help and feeling very stupid. [message #19243] Fri, 02 July 2004 21:01 Go to previous message
a_bear is currently offline  a_bear   United States
Okay I have tried reading through all 16 pages of this section, I have also read the manual and was totally confused, I am completely new to forums. These questions most probably have been asked before, and forgive me for sunding as stupid as I feel, but could someone please help me.

I have recently registered for a forum, I have tried adding sections in the managment section of it, but nothing shows on the main page. Now I am going to assume I need to download the software, but have no idea which one to choose from the download section. Which one is it?

Do I install it on my PC, setup and then upload it to the forum host?

Is there a complete idiots' guide verion of the manual? I feel a complete idiot and so would need this type of thing. I got lost with the one I downloaded.

If these have been answered could someone be kind enough to give me the links to the posts? I can only spend so long in frnt of the PC before I get headaches. I did try searching, but my keywords were most probably off.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Need Help With Using [img] In Signature
Next Topic: FUDforum users with (java)scripting disabled
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Sep 29 21:17:29 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05086 seconds