FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Admin Layout
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon14.gif  Admin Layout [message #948] Wed, 13 March 2002 18:45 Go to next message
thedryad is currently offline  thedryad   Canada
You can probly ask 10 different people and get ten different answers, but here are my 2 cents...

I find the Admin section awkward to use with the input form above the listing.

My ideal would be you click on "Manage Categories" and it shows a list of categories with an "add new category" button. Clicking edit would take you to the editing form.

Next best would be to have the listing above the form. I find I'm looking for the listing more often than I'm entering a new one.

Awesome work! I'm very impressed! Cool

Susan Douglas<br>Programmer, Crescent Studio<br><br>"That's the trouble with computers. No IMAGINATION!!!" <br>-- Dr. Who
Re: Admin Layout [message #2021 is a reply to message #948] Sat, 27 April 2002 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HeyHeyHey is currently offline  HeyHeyHey   Canada
I agree, while on the demo forum testing the Admin Functions and what not, the Admin Section is kinda dull and hard to navigate thru. Maybe you could make it's look match the look of the forum and make it easier to navigate and work around in the Admin Areas.
Re: Admin Layout [message #2070 is a reply to message #948] Mon, 29 April 2002 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Admin control panel is about functionality and not layout. The layout is VERY simply so that it does not distract or confuse the admin.

Re-design of the admin control panel layout is not out of the question, however it is not something I am prioritizing at the moment.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Admin Layout [message #2211 is a reply to message #948] Mon, 06 May 2002 01:17 Go to previous message
Ecxeleron is currently offline  Ecxeleron   Australia
My opinion is that the CP is much better than MOST of the CPs I have seen Smile

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Addition of SPOILER tags to FUDCode?
Next Topic: New forum?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 11:24:42 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04584 seconds