FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » How to approve s.o with COPPA enabled?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
How to approve s.o with COPPA enabled? [message #2055] Sun, 28 April 2002 20:08 Go to next message
Olliver   Germany
Hello,
On my stresstest forum I established a user which is affected by the COPPA. Now imagine I ve received the agreement from the parents. How do I grant full membership to that user? There doesn't seem to be a switch anywhere for ceasing the restrictions Confused . Any help would be appreciated Wink
bye Ken
Re: How to approve s.o with COPPA enabled? [message #2056 is a reply to message #2055] Sun, 28 April 2002 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Goto Moderator/User Manager in admin control panel.
Enter the user's login or email that their info is retrieved.

Once the user's info is fetched you'll see a COPPA toggle. Ff it is set to Y, it means the user's account is pending COPPA confirmation. If you have recieved such a confirmation, toggle the option to 'N'.

You're now done Smile

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: How to approve s.o with COPPA enabled? [message #2057 is a reply to message #2056] Sun, 28 April 2002 20:27 Go to previous message
Olliver   Germany
Hi,
Found it myself before reading ur post, but thnx for the explanation anyway Smile. I originally expected to find it at that place but it didn't show up to me. Probably because of always logging in and out as different user with different permissions the cookies got mixed up. By the time I deleted all of them and logged in as root I finally found this flag where I expected it. Ok, just as justification for my silly question Smile
bye Ken
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Issue with mass mailer
Next Topic: Problem with installer
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 12:20:47 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04559 seconds