FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » small bug with buddylist
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
small bug with buddylist [message #2112] Tue, 30 April 2002 23:17 Go to next message
Olliver   Germany
Hi,
If someone browses a thread with messages of him/her/itself he/she/it is able to add him/her/itself to the buddylist. I think though it's a good idea to receive a notification that oneself is online at the moment, it appears to me rather weird Wink So I think maybe there should be a message saying that someone cannot add oneself to the buddylist. Or, better the option cannot be selected on own messages.
just an idea
bye Ken
Re: small bug with buddylist [message #2114 is a reply to message #2112] Tue, 30 April 2002 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Although you can add yourself to buddly list, the buddy list never sends any online/offline messages.

I'll look into the issue though...

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: small bug with buddylist [message #2130 is a reply to message #2112] Wed, 01 May 2002 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Fixed in latest CVS.

Affected file drawmsg.inc.t

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: small bug with buddylist [message #2138 is a reply to message #2130] Wed, 01 May 2002 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Olliver   Germany
Hi,
I ve just tested if I could put myself to the buddy list. There's still one way to reach it: Upload an avatar as administrator. next approve it. A private message will be generated that the administrator (me in this case) has approved it. Now when u look at the left side, the buddy link is there again. And if I click it I can put myself onto the buddylist.
bye
Ken
Re: small bug with buddylist [message #2141 is a reply to message #2138] Wed, 01 May 2002 22:27 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
Fixed in CVS.

Affected file drawpmsg.inc.t

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Updated German file
Next Topic: FUDforum 1.9.8 RC4 Released
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]