FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Not able to go to Admin CP
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon4.gif  Not able to go to Admin CP [message #215] Fri, 25 January 2002 06:53 Go to next message
jthaliath is currently offline  jthaliath   India
Hi,
I installed FUDForum. Every thing is working except the admin control panel. I logged in as the administrator, but when I click on Admin CP, it says "no administrator". Pls help Sad
John
Re: Not able to go to Admin CP [message #217 is a reply to message #215] Fri, 25 January 2002 16:42 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
jthaliath wrote on Fri, 25 January 2002 1:53 AM

Hi,
I installed FUDForum. Every thing is working except the admin control panel. I logged in as the administrator, but when I click on Admin CP, it says "no administrator". Pls help Sad
John

This problem is the result of the forum cookie being improperly set. You can verify that forum is able to set a cookie by going to http://your_forum_url/php.php, on that page see if you can locate HTTP_COOKIE_VARS array or _COOKIES array. If you cannot, it means that the forum was unable to set a cookie.
This is most likely result of cookie path or cookie domain variables containing incorrect values.

Please post your forum's url as well as your Cookie Path($COOKIE_PATH) & Cookie Domain($COOKIE_DOMAIN) variables, you can find them by looking at the GLOBALS.php file.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: mysql setup issue
Next Topic: Remove from posts
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 23:23:45 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02520 seconds