FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » the table forumsfud_read.MYD broke twice in two days....
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon4.gif  the table forumsfud_read.MYD broke twice in two days.... [message #26022] Fri, 01 July 2005 06:55 Go to next message
matthieu_phpmv is currently offline  matthieu_phpmv   France
Hello
yesterday afternoon was an error saying
Can't open file: 'forumsfud_read.MYD'

The admin restored a save of the table but today when I try to answer a message, I see
Quote:

Fatal error: SQL Error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in /home/phpmyvis/www/forums/index.php on line 58

And back on the /forums/ page i see
Quote:

(/home/phpmyvis/www/forums/index.php:125
/home/phpmyvis/www/forums/index.php:225
/home/phpmyvis/www/forums/theme/FRANCAIS/msg.php:801
/home/phpmyvis/www/forums/index.php:1178
) 1016: Can't open file: 'forumsfud_read.MYD'. (errno: 144)
Query: SELECT c.id AS cat_id, f.name, m.subject, t.id, t.forum_id, t.replies, t.rating, t.n_rating, t.root_msg_id, t.moved_to, t.thread_opt, t.last_post_date, tn.thread_id AS subscribed, mo.forum_id AS md, tr.thread_id AS cant_rate, r.last_view, r2.last_view AS last_forum_view, tv.pos AS th_pos, tv.page AS th_page, m2.thread_id AS last_thread, (CASE WHEN g2.id IS NOT NULL THEN g2.group_cache_opt ELSE g1.group_cache_opt END) AS group_cache_opt FROM forumsfud_thread t INNER JOIN forumsfud_msg m ON m.id=t.root_msg_id INNER JOIN forumsfud_forum f ON f.id=t.forum_id INNER JOIN forumsfud_cat c ON f.cat_id=c.id INNER JOIN forumsfud_thread_view tv ON tv.forum_id=t.forum_id AND tv.thread_id=t.id INNER JOIN forumsfud_msg m2 ON f.last_post_id=m2.id LEFT JOIN forumsfud_thread_notify tn ON tn.user_id=4 AND tn.thread_id=1786 LEFT JOIN forumsfud_mod mo ON mo.user_id=4 AND mo.forum_id=t.forum_id LEFT JOIN forumsfud_thread_rate_track tr ON tr.thread_id=1786 AND tr.user_id=4 LEFT JOIN forumsfud_read r ON r.thread_id=t.id AND r.user_id=4 LEFT JOIN forumsfud_forum_read r2 ON r2.forum_id=t.forum_id AND r2.user_id=4 INNER JOIN forumsfud_group_cache g1 ON g1.user_id=2147483647 AND g1.resource_id=f.id LEFT JOIN forumsfud_group_cache g2 ON g2.user_id=4 AND g2.resource_id=f.id WHERE t.id=1786
_GET: rid=4&t=msg&th=1786&SQ=e2e18e615c48b13e971d5b487202a2e3&
Server Version: 3.23.58-log
[Referring Page] http://www.phpmyvisites.net/forums/index.php/f/7/4/

What could be the source of these problems ? Please help.
I don't know what to do, because if I restore the database, it will break again I think ?

Thank you ilia
Re: the table forumsfud_read.MYD broke twice in two days.... [message #26024 is a reply to message #26022] Fri, 01 July 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matthieu_phpmv is currently offline  matthieu_phpmv   France
IT seems the problem comes from the table _ses which becomes very quickly VERY VERY VERY big and causes problems with my forums.
Is this table needed ?
I deleted it and created a new one and it works well...
Re: the table forumsfud_read.MYD broke twice in two days.... [message #26027 is a reply to message #26024] Fri, 01 July 2005 15:50 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Yes this table is need, this is where the forum stores sessions, you may want to upgrade to a later release, which has a more aggresive old session removal mechanism.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: can i get some help?
Next Topic: PHP error message after adding a new post
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 05:18:01 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04159 seconds