FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Failed upgrade?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Failed upgrade? [message #26416] Thu, 21 July 2005 11:08 Go to next message
tufan is currently offline  tufan   Turkey
Hi,

I was trying to upgrade from 2.6.8 to 2.6.15, and it seemed ok until the consistency checker pop-up window should appear. It did not appear (I'm using Firefox with popups disabled), I clicked "You must click here" and got an empty page. I was also getting an empty page when trying to login via adm/admloginuser.php.

So I re-run upgrade script (Don't know if I did a good thing?). No luck, still I get an empty page when trying to login admin user. I enabled the forum by changing FUD_OPT_1, the forum is enabled, but administration control panel gives an empty page again, and forum categories seems to be messed up Sad (Only Test Category shows up, although the forums and the messages under the forums seem to be ok)

I currently can't access to the administration control panel. What can be the problem?

Edit:
The web servers error log gives "Premature end of script headers: /home/one9org/public_html/forum/adm/admloginuser.php"

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/Buttons/firefox2/firefox-spread-btn-1.png

[Updated on: Thu, 21 July 2005 11:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Failed upgrade? [message #26417 is a reply to message #26416] Thu, 21 July 2005 11:15 Go to previous message
tufan is currently offline  tufan   Turkey
I hate when I solve the problem AFTER I post a message Rolling Eyes

I guess the problem was adm directory having 777 permissions. I was able to run the consistency checker, and categories also show up now.

Rolling Eyes

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/Buttons/firefox2/firefox-spread-btn-1.png
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Timezone incorrect
Next Topic: error when trying to create path_info based theme
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 13:46:26 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02705 seconds